We work with companies of all sizes, tailoring our approach to your goals and your ethics, and providing practical advice to get you where you need to go.
This can include:
- scoping of company values.
- evaluation of any existing policies.
- engaging with staff, customers and other relevant stakeholders.
- drafting policies and compliance procedures.
- developing these with your organisation to reflect your specific business concerns and sector.
Our independent perspective and collaborative approach will enable you to create policies that are both meaningful and effective. We’ve seen enough greenwash to know how to avoid it.
To find out how or to discuss your project, call Alex Crumbie or Clare Carlile on 0161 226 2929, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
With over 25 years experience of offering flexible and creative solutions to businesses and NGOs, our research team can help your organisation to manage risk, get ahead of the curve on sustainability issues, and work with consumers to have real impact.