Do you want to create a website or application offering ethical choices to consumers? Or do you have an existing website which could have a sustainable shopping section? Our team of experienced researchers can help answer questions such as:
- How can I select genuine ethical products to appear on the site?
- What criteria or ethical labels might be good to use?
- Do I need a questionnaire to on-board sellers?
- What other guidance might I be able to offer?
- What are the pitfalls of this type of approach?
- What else has worked well in the past?
Since the lockdown in 2020 we have found that intensive online video sessions with our researchers can help teams navigate their way round tricky ethical issues and find practical solutions in a short time.
Around two hours for each session is the minimum needed in order to explore the necessary detail. Sometimes a single session can be enough, though sometimes three or four sessions over a period of several weeks might be necessary.
With a single session starting at £300 this can be a cost effective way of getting expert advice on your project.
We are more than happy to sign a non-disclosure agreement at the start of the project, so you can be confident that the details of your plan will remain confidential.
To find out more or to discuss your project, call Alex Crumbie on 0161 226 2929, or email firstname.lastname@example.org